BadgeBox For PC is a very useful app which also takes part of BadgeBox. This app helps you to manage the attendance data, timesheet, overtime as well as much more. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
BadgeBox Srl has offered BadgeBox For PC. This app was updated on 10th July 2019. The size of this app is only 11 M. It will take very less space in your device. Total 1,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 1.04.37. The required android version of this app is 4.0.3 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of BadgeBox For PC
The features of an app allow you to explore more about it. The complete features of this app has been given below:-
- You can also manage the attendance data, timesheet, overtime, and much more.
- By using the fixed station, this app allow you to clock at work.
- You can also register your work hours.
- This app is very easy to use and has very simple user interface.
- You can also use this app on different device.
- This app is available for free, you need not to pay any charge for this app.
- This app also offers the three different ways of registering attendance such as QR code, Typing your identification number and NFC.
- You can also use this app on various device such as mobile phone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, desktop, laptop, Macbook and much more.
An android emulator helps to download an android app or game in your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. The name of some popular android emulator has been given below:-
- Nox Player
- Andy Emulator
- Remix OS Player
How To Download BadgeBox For PC
- In order to download BadgeBox app in your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your PC.
- It is mandatory to download an android emulator in your PC.
- Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- After this you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now this is time to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can also search BadgeBox in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the final step, you have to click on install button to get this app in your personal computer like laptop or desktop.
By following the above steps, you can easily download and use this app in your PC. Hope, this article will be helpful to you.